MaCherie Edwards Rust
I’m a UX designer with five years of professional experience creating digital experiences for mobile, consumer web, and enterprise.
Jill of all trades. Master of some.
I’m a UX designer with five years of professional experience creating digital experiences for mobile, consumer web, and enterprise. I have strong public speaking, teaching, and facilitating skills that build empathy and generate user-centered solutions. I believe that design works in service of a better world, and strive to create solutions that drive revenue and dignify everyone. Currently, I help people get jobs via the world's #1 jobs site.
What I've worked on:
- Interaction guidelines for a redesign of the world's largest and most trusted transportation marketplace
- A mobile app to encourage deep looking and reflection in museums
- A faster, safer, and more effective means of communication for K-12 schools
- A web-based processing and asset management system for big data in civil infrastructure
- A digital healthcare ally for surgical patients and their care network
What I'm good at:
- Checking my ego and biases at the door
- Telling a compelling story, verbally and visually
- Knowing which tool or research methods to apply to get meaningful data and insights
- Synthesizing business needs with user needs to create delightful and lucrative solutions
- Crossing the aisle to work with engineers, product managers, and stakeholders and get the job done